I have this fear…

I have been sitting on this book for so long and I think Angels and Assassins 1’s success has something to do with it. Right now, it just doesn’t feel good enough. Like, up to standards. And I’m here trying not to have a heart attack thinking I’ve lost my ability to write as well as entertain readers.

giphy

Featured image credit

11 Comments Add yours

1. Jett says:

“I am not a quitter. I will fight until I drop. It is just a matter of having some faith in the fact that as long as you are able to draw breath in the universe, you have a chance.” ~ Cicely Tyson ~

Liked by 2 people

1. This is beautiful. Thank you ❤

2. zulfa says:

Well I have been checking and checking your site to see when the next angels and assassins book is coming out. I would love to read more about Gage and his growing family so please get to writing!!

3. Natasha says:

Here is another quote for you “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali

Liked by 2 people

4. I hear that! If you don’t have a confirmation from your gut, then don’t do it. It’s when we go against it that we get unwanted results. Just know we are waiting patiently. Hugs from Orlando!

Liked by 1 person

5. Brenda J. says:

I’m not sure who wrote this quote but here goes”. Live by what you trust, not by what you fear”

Liked by 1 person

6. A K. Alex Walker Fan says:

I am paraphrasing and changing genders but I think this is an apt quote “It is not the critic who counts or the person who points out how the strong woman stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done them better…the credit belongs to the woman who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat, who actually strives to do the deeds, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at worst, if she fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that her place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory or defeat.”
    You are doing a great job and you are putting your hard work out there so no matter the outcome, I’m always gonna be your fan!!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you! xoxo

7. Deborah C. says:

We believe in you, you write it , I will read it

Liked by 1 person