I don’t know if you can consider these resolutions because I have a running list, but here are some things I’m striving for in 2017. I’d love to hear yours as well:
- Save enough to have 30% down payment for a home.
- A new job. I’ve been having problems with a supervisor telling lies about my work performance and even showing evidence to those above her head just leave me with, “just do what she says.” Although the job is to fund my dream (editor, publisher), I’d still like to enjoy it in the process. I don’t and her issues don’t help. So this year, I’m looking to go back to research, which I LOVED.
- Twice per month realistic self-care (physical, emotional, spiritual etc).
- Better health through nutrition (already started).
- Make more friends! (I’m ridiculously shy)
- Go Hiking!
- Travel at least twice (1 domestic, 1 international)
- Be Apollo Creed’s long lost daughter (just watched Creed. Humor me).
- Watch all of the Harry Potter movies. I used to be a closet nerd but realized it’s nothing to be ashamed of. I love Star Wars, Harry Potter, Anime…etc.
- Go to the Florida State vs Alabama football game.
- Go on ONE date (for my Dad).
- Mentoring from Jessica Watkins…publish my first author by October.
- Publish one independent work (short story).
Will make this into a document, frame it, and put it on my wall above my desk.